- All rides are billed to the customer’s credit card or corporate account numbers. aalimousineandsedan.com accepts the following cards: American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- 8% Fuel, STC charges may be added to all jobs.
- A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides. Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges that will be added and itemized on the customer’s billing statement.
- The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable: two-way tolls, airport fees and cell phone usage.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- aalimousineandsedan.com has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- Sedan rates for transfers to or from outside the Bay area in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at aalimousineandsedan.com’s hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves the aalimousineandsedan.com facility until the time it returns to the aalimousineandsedan.com facility, with 2 hours minimum.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to the next fifteen minute interval.
Wait Time / Stop Time:
- Thirty minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. Forty-Five minutes of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicle’s hourly rate. 20% gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
- For all other reservations including private flights, 15 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
- aalimousineandsedan.com monitors all flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- aalimousineandsedan.com does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $20.00 per stop for maximum of 5 minutes, and changes will revert to aalimousineandsedan.com’s hourly rate after 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations, additional charges will revert to aalimousineandsedan.com’s hourly rate.
Cancellation and No Show Fees:
- Cancellation of sedans and SUVs with TWENTY-FOUR HOURS (24 HRS) NOTICE OR LESS from scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% gratuity.
- Cancellation of stretch limousines with THREE DAYS (3 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
- Cancellation of Hummer H2, stretch SUV limousines, limousine party buses, vans/mini buses and coach buses with THIRTY DAYS (30 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the full contract amount. In cases of no existing contract, the vehicles’ hourly minimum will be charged.
- Cancellation of coordinators with TWO DAYS (2 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS will be charged at the full rate.
- Cancellation of Prom and Wedding contracts with THIRTY DAYS (30 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the full contract amount. In cases of no existing contract, the vehicles’ hourly minimum will be charged.
- A ‘no show’ fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
- To avoid a ‘no show’ fee call 1.888.583.0779 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
- U.S. holiday surcharge, based on market rates, stop and waiting time, will be charged to all trips occurring on:
- New Year’s Eve and Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve and Day
- Christmas Eve and Day
Renter shall pay for all damage caused by authorized renter or anyone of renter’s party during the rental period of the limousine, that includes but not limited to spills, broken glasses, carpet or floor damage, smoking/cigarette burns and damages of the interior or exterior of the vehicle.
- aalimousineandsedan.com shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- aalimousineandsedan.com assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
AALIMOUSINEANDSEDAN.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DISCRETION OF AALIMOUSINEANDSEDAN.COM
NO UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM AALIMOUSINEANDSEDAN.COM. ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES COPYRIGHT © 2012. AALIMOUSINEANDSEDAN.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.